Einkorn flour truly made a difference in both taste and texture. I only used about 10% of the total flour weight in this recipe.
Happy New Year everyone
Great looking loaf. Please show us the crumb.
Detailed recipe write up and crumb picture?
Cant get my phone to send the photo, once I can I will send crumb and recipe....
1. Put the cursor where you want your picture to appear within a post and click.
2. Go to the picture icon (square box with mountain) in the nav bar above the post box and click on that.
3. A pop up will appear and click right on the camera icon with the magnifying glass on the very far right. Don’t click anywhere else like the space beside it.
4. A new page will appear and click on the green Upload button at the top left.
5. A pop up will appear and click on “choose file”. Navigate to the file you want to upload and click on it.
6. You will be brought back to the pop up. Hit the green “upload” button IN the pop up window.
7. Your picture will appear floating below. Click anywhere on the picture and you will be back to another pop up.
8. Click okay on that pop up and your picture will finally be in your post.
Be careful what you do after that cause your picture will still be highlighted and if you touch the space bar or some other letter, you will lose the picture. Safer to click somewhere else first to unhighlight the pict.
Hope this helps.
It was my computer not cooperating
and Here is the recipe
That’s just perfect in my book! Well done!