Various links, "bookmarks."
Oval banneton, 10x6x4, with liner:
Oval banneton, 11", with liner:
Round banneton, 11.8", with liner:
Round banneton, 12", Brick Oven Baker:
Oval, high, 10", Brick Oven Baker:
80+ types of flour at General Mills: https://www.generalmillscf.com/products/category/flour
Of note to bread and pizza bakers:
- "King Wheat", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 11.1% protein, 25 lbs, code 54495. .56% ash.
- "Imperial", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 11.3% protein, 50 lbs, code 54431. .52% ash.
- "Harvest King", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 12.0% protein, 50 lbs, prod code 53722.
- "Rex Royal", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 12.6% protein, 50 lbs, prod code 57151. (less ash).
- "Full Strength", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 12.6% protein, 50 lbs, prod code 53395.
- "Remarkable", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 13.6% protein, 50 lbs, prod code 57162.
- "All Trumps", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 14.2% protein, 50 lbs, prod code 50143.
- "All Trumps", unbleached, unbromated, enriched, malted, 14.2% protein, 25 lbs, prod code 50322.
- "Gold Medal Neopolitan Pizza Flour", not enriched, not malted, 12.0% protein, 50 lbs, code 50237.
- Stone Ground White Whole Wheat Flour, Fine Ground, Untreated, 50 lb, code 58034.
- Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Fine Ground, Untreated, 50 lb, code 58072.
- Wheat-a-Laxa™ Whole Wheat Flour, Coarse Ground, Untreated, 50 lb, code 53211.
See right side for form to locate a distributor based on zip code.
To get more tang, and lactic vs acetic:
addendum, other references:
King Arthur professional flour, mostly 50 lb bags: https://www.kingarthurflour.com/pro/products
Volume to weight conversion chart: https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/learn/ingredient-weight-chart
Caputo (mill in Naples, Italy): http://www.mulinocaputo.it/en/flour
US distributor of Caputo/All Trumps / mail order/ repacks: https://brickovenbaker.com/collections/all/flour
Brick Oven Baker's explanation of Caputo Flours: www.brickovenbaker.com/pages/information-about-caputo-flours
Central Milling (Utah): www.centralmilling.com/store
Keith Giusto Bakery Supply, KGBS, Petaluma CA, part of Central Milling: https://kgbakerysupply.com/bakery-supply-products
Explanation of W, PL, ash%, extraction, Italian/French/German/US specification systems: www.theartisan.net/Flours_One.htm
Bread Bakers' Guild of America, formatting formulas: https://www.bbga.org/files/2009FormulaFormattingSINGLES.pdf
The Roadside Pie King (Will F.): www.youtube.com/channel/UCocnoxG7aduh6hUqB19UJkQ/
Steve Gamelin, no-knead but with yeast, not sourdough. His extremely simple method got me out of the bread machine, and into artisan/no-knead bread. A big round of applause for him. If you want K.I.S.S., this is it: www.youtube.com/user/artisanbreadwithstev/
Bake with Jack: www.youtube.com/channel/UCTVR5DSxWPpAVI8TzaaXRqQ/
Full Proof Baking, Kristen Dennis: www.youtube.com/channel/UCym_8JHA4htlFLIHGpNZGrQ/
Joshua Weissman: www.youtube.com/channel/UChBEbMKI1eCcejTtmI32UEw/
Jeff Hertzberg & Zoe François of Bread in 5 minutes/day fame: www.youtube.com/user/BreadIn5/videos
Jeff's own channel: www.youtube.com/user/jhertz10/videos
Peter Reinhart on the TenSpeedPress channel: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYzonddbxYw8ghFfHIUJz9POrnW4tmQ4E
Ken Forkish (FWSY and Elements of Pizza): www.youtube.com/user/KensArtisan/
King Arthur Flour (Jeff Hamelman & Martin Philip): www.youtube.com/user/KingArthurFlour/playlists
Sourdough Journey channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvFd727zQvioesPXe3eKkfg
Northwest Sourdough, with Teresa Greenway: https://www.youtube.com/c/NorthwestSourdoughBaker/videos
or by playlist: https://www.youtube.com/c/NorthwestSourdoughBaker/playlists
Bread by Joy Ride coffee: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLCX8VIcNWIu6BJyjWQDww
Trevor J. Wilson: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRK2AFfEfjhFcpYtu44Uzvw