Any details? It does look lovely.
We've made our goal, but there is still the whole rest of the month to go. Stop by for a visit and take a look! I think you'll enjoy what you see.
Sure... It's just a standard sourdough, details below:
This is my everyday Pain Au Levain that I use for sandwiches etc.
450gr white flour
1) Autolyse without the salt for 30 minutes
2) Add salt and 10gr water then stretch and fold for 5 minutes
3) Bulk fermentation for 3 hours with stretch and folds
4) Retard in fridge for 10 hours
5) Bake 45 minutes on a baking stone @ 410f (convection oven)