RECIPE TESTERS NEEDED!!!!
I know it's been a while since I posted ... have been very busy working in the new rye bread book, and now I've reached the point where the recipes are ready for testing.
The plan is this:
- The testing will run for 9 weeks; the first recipes will go out on Wednesday 10/29/14 and the last evaluation forms will be due Monday, 1/5/2015.
- Testers will be divided into 5 groups of around 20 testers each. Each group will receive 2 recipes a week. Evaluations will be due one week from the following Monday, giving everyone 12 days (including two weekends) to run through the recipe and send your feedback. I'll provide more detailed instructions, feedback forms and pantry lists by the middle of next week.
- Starting in Week 3, we’ll only send recipes to testers who’ve given their latest feedback by the due date indicated. For obvious reasons, the deadlines have to be firm.
- For equally obvious reasons, the recipes themselves have to remain confidential until the book is published. That being said, feel free to use the recipes you've tested and share the fruits of your labors with family, friends, etc.
- In recognition of your help, nybakers.com will give a 20% discount to active testers on all ingredients called for in the recipes during the testing period. Details to follow.
If you're interested, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll stop taking testers when the total reaches 140 (there's gonna be attrition).