4 + 3\4 cups flour,unbleached,whole wheat,or a mixture of the two.
4 Tablespoons butter,divided.
2 Teaspoons yeast.
1 Teaspoon baking soda .
2 Teaspoons salt.
2 cups water.
2 tablespoons evaporated milk (low fat).
* olive oil +zaatar.
* toasted sesame seeds.
1)place all ingredients+ 2 Tablespoons butter in the bowl of mixer ,beat 10 minutes to make a soft dough.
2) add the rest of butter to the dough and knead it by hand until well combined.
3) Cover and let rise for 1-2 hour.
4) Divide dough into 4 pieces.
5) shape each piece into a ball.
6)Roll each ball into a 20cm round.
7)Brush the top with milk ,prick the dough all over with a fork, and sprinkle it with sugar and toasted sesame seeds or olive oil +zaatar .
8) Bake at 550 for 7-9 minutes.