Need some bread ideas for a party
I am hoping the collective wisdom of TFL would give me some good and creative ideas for a party this coming Sun.
- It's a potluck party hosted by my boss. She lives in a fancy house with huge kitchen and all the nice euqipments so I can do some light baking there if necessary. Other people will bring foods or cook dishes there, so I wouldn't want to hog the whole kitchen.
- She's a fan of my breads, so she has requested me to bring one or two kinds of breads.
- It's a lunch thing, so I won't have a whole lot of time beforehand to get ready
- I need to take the breads and drive for 30 to 60min to her house
- Some people (including the boss) there are from Europe, they would appreciate European style breads, maybe even sourdough, but the majority of them are TX born and raised, I think they will appreciate "American breads" more, like pizza bites etc.
- There will be about 10 to 20 people.
Any ideas? I am currently considering focaccia (any good recipe? I've baked BBA version and liked it, just wondering whether there are others.), baguettes (it would be difficult to produce enough for so many people though), rolls (what kind??!!)... Many thanks!