Yeasted white bread burger rolls From BBA variation #1
Quick as a jiffy rolls to go with my burgers. Very nice results. My only critique, I should have been more aggressive, pressing them down into the burger bun shape.
The shaping process
1. The well fermented dough ball is divided into three smaller equal pieces.
2. Each of the three dough balls is rolled out into a log shape.
3. Each of the logs is divided into four equal pieces
4. Each of the 111g pieces is shaped into a tight little ball.
5. Under my conditions, proofing covered on the bench took 35 minutes.
6. Each of the flegling hamburger buns is washed with whole egg cut with whole milk.
7. Six are topped with white & black sesame. Six are topped with poppy.
8. The bake took 40 minutes, at 400°F.