I'm new to this whole milling thing which has given cause for confusion and what seems like hundreds of questions.
First, is there such a thing as a good book on the subject to help clear up the confusion?
Considering that there are so many different berries available, such as,
- Hard, Red, Winter Wheat
- Hard, White, Winter Wheat
- Hard, Red, Spring Wheat
- Hard, White, Spring Wheat
- Soft, Red, Winter Wheat
- Soft, White, Winter Wheat
- Soft, Red, Spring Wheat
- Soft, White, Spring Wheat
- how does one even begin to decide which berries to mill. Shoot, a person could become berry poor if one started ordering 25# bags of all these varieties!! I'm sure it comes down to type of bread and taste one prefers. In order to make this discussion simple, let's take into consideration a white table/ sandwich bread with a robust taste. Something the complete opposite of that mushy, tasteless Wonder Bread found at my local grocery. Many thx for the enlightenment!!