Pizza Caprese Fresca.
Today's bake consists of two separate and distinct phases.
Phase #1 - The Mozzarella
Phase #2 The bake
Phase one is fresh mozzarella. This formula is 80% the ingredients going in. The other 20% boils down to (pun unintended) experience pulling/shaping the balls. My end game needs practice. Very pleased with my first crack at this!