Some questions about baking
Please share your views along with your answer to the following questions:
1. What is the purpose of yeast used in the baking recipe?
2. Why do we use eggs in a baking recipe?
3. If we use only flour, yeast, water, and salt in a single baking recipe, then what will be the outcome of it?
4. Why temperature is important in a baking recipe?
5. Why baking powder always has a larger quantity than baking soda used in a baking recipe?
6. Which baking machine is best for a baking recipe among air fryer, OTG, Bread maker, electric pressure cooker, or simple gas oven?
7. What is the best baking temperature for most baking recipes?
8. What is the best room temperature for most of the baking recipes?
9. What is the best timing for rising for most of the baking recipes?
10. During the rising or proofing, what will be the temperature in the dough?
11. How much least water is needed for dough making in the baking recipes?
12. Why honey, milk, and sugar is applied in baking recipes?
13. Is it true that every degree of baking the temperature change could spoil or make a baking recipe?
14. How many minimum numbers of tools are required in baking? Tell their name.
15. What are the most important ingredients for the soft bread recipe?
16. Should always use a strainer for flour in a baking recipe?
17. Who are the best YouTube baking experts in the world today? Tell their names.
18. What qualities are required for becoming a baking expert?
19. What is the maximum time for making bread is needed?
20. For better flavor in a baking recipe, what are the least ingredients required?
21. Which ingredients are responsible for making soft bread?
22. Which is the best technique for kneading in a baking recipe?
23. If you like to use a baking recipe from Northern Hemisphere in Southern Hemisphere, then what kind of adjustment will require to work perfectly?
24. As we know that the selection of flour is important for baking but how we can select the perfect flour for it as Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere are quite different?