May 15, 2021 - 8:04am
What's in your wallet, er, pantry?
What flours and grains are in your pantry? Both ground and unground?
Am I weird or too far from normal for having as many as I do?
Whole unground grains:
- generic hard red winter wheat.
- Bronze Chief hard red spring wheat.
- Prairie Gold hard white spring wheat.
- generic millet
- quinoa (okay, technically it's a seed not a grain).
- (added) rolled oats, old fashioned and quick style.
- King Arthur bread flour.
- Arrowhead Mills organic all purpose.
- Bob's Red Mill stone ground (red) whole wheat.
- Golden Temple durum atta blend, white/red bag.
- Swad brand regular semolina.
- Patel brand stone ground whole grain durum.
- Swad brand "Sharbati Gold", whole wheat Sharbati flour from Madhya Pradesh, India.
- potato starch.
- potato flour.
- corn starch ("corn flour" in UK).
- tapioca flour.
- white rice flour
- Tropiway brand cocoyam fufu flour.
- moong (mung) bean flour.
- gram flour (besan), aka chickpea or garbanzo bean.
- added: yellow corn meal.
- added: almond flour.
- added: ground coconut.