Tartine flour 'equivalents'
Thanks to several threads here, I have decided to build on the successes I have had so far (also in no small part thanks to advice and encouragement here) by focusing on Tartine #3.
Thanks - again - to help in this thread, I have matched several of the flours mentioned throughout the Tartine 3 recipes to KAF and BRM ‘equivalents’.
May I ask for help with filling out the remaining equivalents, please?
- High-extraction wheat flour = 50/50 mix KAF All Purpose + KAF Bread flour
- High-extraction whole wheat flour: is this the same as High-extraction wheat flour (#1)?
- High-extraction whole-grain wheat flour: is this the same as High-extraction wheat flour (#1)?
- Whole-grain wheat flour = KAF Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- Whole wheat flour: is this the same as Whole-grain wheat flour (#4)?
- White Whole-wheat flour = KAF White Whole Wheat flour
- Medium-strong wheat flour = KAF All Purpose
- Medium-strong bread flour: is this the same as Medium-strong wheat flour (#7)?
- Whole-grain dark rye flour: BRM Organic Dark Rye
Am I correct? I hope I'm also correct in thinking that #s 2, 3, 5, 8 are just inconsistencies in proof-reading of Robertson's book and are direct equivalents.
Thanks very much in advance for any guidance and/or corrections anyone has the time and good will to offer :-)