A "Sot-sot" flatbread. Some of this - some of that. Nothing was measured except for a scant 1/8 tsp of salt.
1. Some starter discard, last fed 8 days ago. 100% hydration. Store brand AP flour.
2. Some bottled spring water.
3. Some home-milled whole grain Prairie Gold, hard white spring wheat.
4. Some home-milled whole grain Kamut.
5. Some home-milled whole grain generic hard red winter wheat, at least 9 years old. It had been sealed in a pouch with oxygen absorber.
6. Some whole chia seed.
7. Slightly less than 1/8 tsp salt.
8. Hand mix. Hand knead. The above flours were added until it "felt right."
9. Ferment for "a while," maybe 1 to 2 hours.
10. Hand pressed it out to about 8", maybe 1/8" thick.
11. Final proof for "a while," maybe 1 to 2 hours.
12. Cooked in non-stick skillet on stove-top. Larger burner, setting 4 (out of 10). Flipped several times, until brown spots on both sides. Maybe 5 min total each side. Maybe 10 min overall.
13. Plus 11 seconds in microwave on high, "just to be sure." It did partly inflate in microwave.