Interview for a baker?
Hi everyone, I'm doing a project for school and I need to interview a baker for it, so I was wondering if I could interview any of you for it?
Just some simple questions; that's all!
1. How do you make your cookies?
2. Do you prefer your cookies soft in the middle or a little crunchy?
3. How do you prepare for cooking?
4. How much does each ingredient usually cost?
5. Most recipes say to use unsalted butter when making cookies. Does using salted butter make a big difference in the result?
6. Can I substitute oil for butter? How much would I use?
7. How do I need to alter a recipe if I use a convection oven?
8. How do I know if my baking powder and baking soda are still fresh?
9. What do you think are the most important skills to have as a baker?
10. Any advice for baking?
Thanks to anyone who answers! :)