Sourdough Plum Wine Bread
Inspired by 4akitchenblog 's Sourdough Wine Bread made with red wine, I have adapted the recipe and replaced the red wine with Japanese Plum Wine instead. The plum wine came in these cute little plum-shaped bottles.
The aroma of the wine is amazing throughout the process, i just couldn't stop sniffing the dough every now and then. No crumb shot for the moment, the bread will be given to a friend, will get her to snap a pic for me for updates!
350g All-purpose Flour
60 g Water (give or take, feel your way through it)
150 g Japanese Plum Wine / Sake
35g Starter (100%hydration)
1. water, wine and flour, autolyse for 30 minutes
2. add starter and salt and let sit for 30 minutes
3. S&F three times. rest 30 minutes
4. S&F again. and let bulk ferment for 12 hours
5. shape and rest for a couple of hours.
6. i baked it on baking stone for 40 minutes with steam.