Greetings peeps ! Been a little while and miss y'all. I been on hiatus piecing my life together after this proverbial s#!+ hit the fan with my biz and getting back on track.
I wanted to pop a thread and see if I can get some thoughts. Bottom line is that I'm in need of a new oven but not sure what the best course of action is so here we go -
- lonely gas oven sits in an appliance cocoon after years of abuse including at 2 points catching on fire.
- soon to be empty cavity where the oven used to reside. Gas only outlet. No 220 nearby
- me staring at the kitchen scratching my head
1. Pay electrician to run 220 to kitchen. Replace with electric oven and accompanying gadgets such as stones and steam generation.
2. Replace with conventional gas oven and then get a real bread oven and put in in say the garage.
I'm leaning to option 2. But what I really want is a mini deck oven not a rofco.