Need help modifying this GF Keto low calorie bread!
This is the WWBB (Wonderful White Blender Bread) by THM (Trim Healthy Mama):INGREDIENTS:
– Coconut oil cooking spray
– 1 & 1/2 cup egg whites (carton or fresh)
– 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
– 3/4 cup THM Pristine Protein Powder (original; unflavored)
– 1 cup THM Baking Blend
– 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt (or 1% cottage cheese)
– 2 & 1/2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
– 1 teaspoon THM Super Sweet Blend
– 1/2 teaspoon Mineral Salt
My loaf rises a lot in the oven and is big, golden and beautiful when I take it out but then it deflates significantly as it cools. What are the best low calorie and keto dough conditioners I can add to keep it from deflating while cooling? Maybe psyllium husks?