Hope this message finds you well
I am Jesse, a ozone technology and disinfection application experts
or loaf in the ozone. Where can I find some ozone to put into my next loaf? How does it compete with the CO2 gasses already forming in the dough? If my dough deflates, will it disinfect the whole kitchen in one fell swoop?
Ozone is a disinfectant, which sterilizes the entire bakery, including utensils, through air. For example, what is the ppm ozone concentration and what is the sterilization time T? The professional data is called the CT value of sterilization.
Workshop sterilization is called space sterilization, and food processing equipment sterilization is called surface sterilization (1ppm=2.14mg/m3, the concentration of ozone in the air)
Sorry, although my ozone system is used with bakery products, I really don't understand it.
Also, ozone sterilization turned out to be a very technical field. It is not easy to figure out the concentration of ozone, the principle of the generator, the detection system, and the control system, and it is a new field when the application is different. I don't have that much ability.
You're missing out a lot of fun! Maybe you'll pick up a few baking tricks here while you're promoting your system. For those who might be interested, where can they find out more about your system?
disaster if the sourdough yeast and bacteria got killed inadvertently.
Ozone kills microorganisms, bacteria, viruses in the air in the food workshop, and bacteria on the surface of food processing equipment for food safety. Will not have any effect on the food itself
If you work in a food factory, you know that the workshop should be disinfected regularly
Give everyone a popular science about air purifiers and ozone generators
1. The air purifier filters the solid pollutants (PM10, PM2.5, and other solid particulate matter) and gaseous pollutants (ammonia, volatile organic compounds, TVOC, etc.) in the air
2. The ozone generator is to produce ozone for sterilization, deodorization, mildew removal, etc.
The difference between the two is as follows
1. The air purifier is mainly used to filter pollutants in the air
2. The ozone generator is specialized in producing ozone to use its oxidizing properties to kill microorganisms, bacteria, viruses, etc.
Why can the air purifier be simply disinfected?
When an air purifier based on the principle of static electricity and ultraviolet light is working, static electricity will ionize oxygen in the air to generate oxygen atoms. Oxygen atoms and oxygen quickly generate ozone. Ultraviolet rays, with a wavelength of 100 to 200 nm, irradiate photolysis of oxygen to generate oxygen atoms, oxygen atoms and oxygen. Quickly generate ozone, this is the principle of air purifier ozone sterilization. Note that the ozone concentration here is particularly low because of the way it is generated, so the air purifier can only reduce the microorganisms and bacteria in the air, and it cannot meet the sterilization standard. The air purifier works continuously for 24 hours in a specific environment. When tested at a distance of 50mm from the air outlet, the ozone concentration cannot be greater than 0.05ppm. This is China's national air purifier's ozone concentration standard. (In the air, the concentration of ozone is 1ppm=2.14mg/m3)
The ozone generator is specialized in producing ozone to sterilize. The output of ozone ranges from a few milligrams to hundreds of kilograms per hour, and the true sense of sterilization has strict standards for the concentration and time of ozone.
1. The standard for ozone sterilization is the CT value, C is the ozone concentration, and T is the maintenance time after the ozone concentration reaches the standard. For example, ozone drinking water disinfection CT=1.6, C=0.4ppm, T=4 minutes
2. Pay attention to the safety concentration when using ozone for sterilization. The US standard for human ozone concentration is 0.1ppm, and the contact time is 8 hours. Therefore, when ozone is sterilized and the required concentration exceeds the safety standard, people must leave the field.