August 28, 2007 - 2:12pm
Oregon Fresh Loafers Meet-up - Sat., Sept. 15: 12:30 pm
Hello all! How about we Oregonians, old and new, have a get-together? I suggest:
- What: A picnic! With bread! And other food ....
- When: Saturday, Sept. 15 at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Westmoreland Park  in Portland, Ore.
- Who: Bread bakers, lurkers, spouses, kids, friends, dogs, etc. Atkins diet adherents may have difficulty adhering to their faith.
- Why: Because, as beautiful as good bread is to look at, ultimately, good bread was meant to be EATEN. (Plus, it's nice to talk to the bakers as well, in between mouthfuls.)
- What to bring: Food, drink, merriment. Oh, and maybe some trifle you've baked?
Let us know if you'll be coming!