Visiting San Francisco this week-where would YOU go?
I'm just there for 4 days but I plan to maximize my visit. Any suggestions other than the following?
- Irish Coffee at the Buena Vista
- The Blue Mermaid for Chowder
- Red Blossom Tead Company
- The Stinking Rose for everything garlic at a high price-great garlic pesto and bread
- Local source groceries (including grains) (I might have to buy some locally grown flour to grow a starter from!)
- Local source eateries
Seeking some non-food recommendations and sources:
- Custom clothing and tailoring (ladies) (in my dreams)
- Hand painted silk scarves-local artisans
I will be on local public transportation (with a backpack,map and good shoes!) and flying in and out so that places some restrictions.
Any and all fun suggestions appreciated!
ANYTHING related to bread and dough really appreciated!