Random Baking Recipe Generator
After reading this post, you will either be shocked and write me about how you'll never use it or simply be intrigued. I wrote a webpage to design cookies based on richness and sweetness. It is intuitive and simple. http://www.whatsthesequency.com/cookie.php  There is also a converter. Thanks for everyone who gave me input last time. I need more recommendations.
As far as grams vs. cups, this application is geared towards making standard recipes, therefore the accuracy is the same as most Americans are used to; any recipe you see in supermarket magazine. Now that aside, some notes and improvements I have thought of:
1. I may make a test mode, where recipes can be generated to generate small batches (4 cookies) for experimentation (e.g. 1/2 cup flour, 1/3 cup oats, 3 tbsp butter, 1/2 egg). For now, you have to scale down.
2. Work on the directions for chocolate cookies.
3. Add brownies, crust, pound cake, scone, and coffee cake options
4. Remove Chocolate cookies since I dont think anyone eats chocolate cookies plain.
5. Add graham flour
6. I want to put emphasis on whole grains in baking, so for some recipes, whole grain flours will pop up about 20% of the time. I am not sure if I need to change this.
7. There is a slight glitch that gives an error if you dont choose the pastry type first.