Bosch UM3 - Should I Buy It? Many Questions...
I have an opportunity to buy a Bosch Machine, not sure how old it is. The Model is UM3, Serial # LR49392. Cost is $85.00.
The casing is a little yellowish, the bowl is a plastic one, but all the parts seem to be in good working order. It has a blender attachment for the side. It is not very quiet in motion.
1) Can you lock out the blender side when using the mixer?
2) How old is it?
3) Are the parts interchangable?
4) Will it last a long time?
5) Are there parts for it that are no longer available?
6) Is it good for cakes / muffins too?
7) Is the food processor attachment any good?
8) Can you get a grain flaker or mill for it?
9) Should I get it?
Thanks for all opinions!