March 24, 2020 - 1:37pm
Soft fluffy cinnamon clouds that leave a sweet aftertaste.
|Prep time||45 minutes|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
|Total time||1 hour|
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (215 degrees Celsius)
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, margarine, and salt to a large bowl for the buns. Stir until the margarine is spread throughout the mixture.
- Mix the eggs and milk into the dry ingredients until well blended and fluffy dough is left.
- Lay the dough on a floured counter and knead through it ten times.
- Divide the dough into 36 pieces and roll them into small balls.
- Dip each ball into the melted margarine and then into the sugar and cinnamon mixture and place them in a greased muffin tin, three balls to hole.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown