KitchenAid Grain Mill for sale
I have a KitchenAid grain mill for sale. It has been lightly used, looks brand new, and operates perfectly. All parts included. I even think I saw the owner's manual recently.
Asking $75 + shipping to your location from Overland Park, KS. (MSRP is $199.99!)
Why you should buy it:
- Low cost entry for milling grains at home
- Produces a range of products from coarse flours to meals to cracked grains
- Attaches to your existing KitchenAid mixer, so no additional appliance taking up space on your counter
- Reasonably quiet, as mills go
- Steel burrs
Why you should not buy it:
- It's a gateway drug to more expensive mills
- Cannot mill anything as finely as you are accustomed to buying (might make flour about as fine as, or just slightly finer than, Hodgson Mills rye flour, as a reference point)
- Even with the steel burrs, oily seeds/grains cannot be milled
It's a sturdy piece of equipment that has served me well but my fickle attention is now focused on my KoMo Fidibus (that part about being a gateway drug...).