3 Deck Oven and bread baking equipment - $5000 (CAD) (Port Coquitlam, BC) - STANDING
Selling our 3 deck commercial bread oven in excellent condition.
This is a 3 phase oven equipped with 3 decks, custom baking stones, steam trays and vents.
Perfect for a small artisan bakery, great for sourdough breads, pizza and other artisan baked goods.
Each deck has separate top and bottom heat controls, light, digital timer, and vent control.
Each deck has a baking stone tempered to 400c, custom cut from Fibrament USA.
Each deck has a Rofco steam tray to add steam to the deck while baking.
The decks have good lighting and clear glass front windows so you can watch your bread rise :)
The oven is in great condition, imported from Singapore in 2014, cost before shipping was USD 12,400
Each deck can load 12 pan breads or 8 batards (oval artisan loaf) or 6 boules (round artisan loaf).
Since it has a small footprint it can work well in commissary kitchens as well.
We will also include all the following bread baking equipment:
- 50 units of bread pans 4-in-a-row (200 individual bread pans)
- 20 units large oval banneton proofing basket 9"
- 20 units large round banneton proofing basket 10"
- 5 extra large Rubbermaid fermentation buckets with lids (18"X26"). For mixing, folding, bulk fermentation.
- Oven operating equipment including a large peel, metal brush with long handle, stainless water vase for steam.
This is a great package to get your sourdough bakery started or to add to an existing establishment looking to add a bread program.
Contact for more details and to book a viewing. We are located in Poco across from Walmart. The oven is plugged in and working so you can see it. Will be cleaned before transfer of ownership.
Oven is on wheels but will require crating for transportation. Buyer is in-charge of shipping and crating services.
Please find full detail in our Craigslist ad.