Hobart N50, 5 QT Commercial Stand Mixer - 5 Quart N-50 SUF-60
Hobart N50, 5 QT Commercial Stand Mixer Hobart Metallic Grey Original Hobart Finish, 5 Quart size N-50 SUF-60 You are buying a nearly new Hobart N50 SUF -60 commercial 5 quart stand mixer. The mixer is a SUF-60 which utilizes the very latest technologies found in brand new Hobart N50s including the circuit overload breaker located on the back spine of the mixer. Mixer has been refurbished by seller for this sale. Mixer has been cleaned, sanitized and polished. Hobart technician checked out mixer and topped up the grease; motor and transmission checked out fine. Four new rubber feet, attachment thumb screw and attachment hub cap were purchased new for this listing. The mixer is super quiet and purrs in all three speeds. Bowl lift, thumb screw and bowl clamps were lubricated with Lubriplate 630-AA, food grade grease. There are a few chips and scratches in the paint finish and one minor dent on the back of the motor cone (see pictures) but otherwise mixer overall is in excellent, nearly new condition. The bowl shown in these pictures is not part of the listing. You are buying the N-50 mixer only. Bowls and agitators can be purchased separately and combined with mixer shipping. N50 mixer package comes with the following original Hobart items:
- N50 commerical stand mixer with original Hobart metallic grey factory paint finish
- Attachment thumb screw - brand new
- Attachment hub cap - brand new
- 4 Rubber stabilizer feet - brand new
- Operating and use instructions and specification sheet with mixer capacity chart (all original paperwork included)
- Mixer is shipped upright in box as if it was sitting on your counter. This style mixer should never be shipped on its side or head as damage almost always follows.
- Two, double walled, heavy duty cardboard boxes are used (one inner and one outer box). Each one has an edge crush rating of 55 pounds or more.
- Custom foam sheets are placed between inner and outer box to prevent any movement.
- Custom foam sheets, blocks and expandable foam is used inside the inner box to prevent any movement of the mixer on any of the three axis's (shake the box and nothing moves). Peanuts, balled paper, inflatable package pillows, etc. are not used as they do not provide enough strength and protection.
- Custom cardboard cylinders are placed on bowl lift handle and gear shift to further insulate the two critical levers.
- Hot glue administered via gun is used to seal all cardboard flaps closed. Once sealed, heavy duty packing tape and Duct tape are used in strips of three minimum to further secure and reinforce the closures.
- Expedited ground shipping is always used via FedEx or UPS ground (economy shipping, Smart Post, etc. is never used to minimize the days in travel).
- Full insurance is always purchased to cover total cost of purchase including shipping charges. UPS and FedEx will not reimburse insurance claims without following the above packing and shipping guidelines (i.e. purchasing insurance without packing and shipping properly is just throwing money away as any damage claims will not be paid).