Hobart C-100 (c100) Tech details and parts. (Hobart, C100, c-100, 10qt, 10 qt
I got a Hobart C100 and found out that this product was discontinued many many years ago. Therefore, I think I need to collect all the information and parts information.
- Hub size #10. (I measured and it is the same size as the kitchenaid.
- Agitator shaft size: 1.61cm (0.634 inch) (bigger than kitchenaid, smaller than A200)
(Kitchenaid is: 1/2" diameter)
Cast aluminum Dough Hook
- 10D Dough Hook for 10 Qt Hobart # 061858 (SHARPTEK) (the hook bottom should have mark 10D)
- 10W Whip for 10 Qt Hobart (SHARPTEK)
- 67500-14 small O ring (part number: 00-067500-00014)
- 67500-23 large O ring (part number: 00-067500-00023)
- RR-4-17 (Part number: RR-004-17)
- 10VBWL Hobart Mixer Bowl, NSF - 10qt. Hobart part# 275681 (SHARPTEK)
- ALFA - 10VBWL - 10 QT STAINLESS STEEL MIXING BOWL
- How to access the gears. Instructions with photos (And DIY Wood puller)
- How to access the gears. Text instructions
- No need. Manual said it used sealed ball bearings. No need motor oil. Not like N50 that you need to line the wick. I opened the back cover. Nothing in there to be lubed.
Hobart N50 Repair posts: