What kit do you have?
After years of baking bread and 2 years of baking sourdough I have finally decided to get a probe thermometer that goes in the oven as the bread bakes: I was fed up of pulling out gummy loaves!
So my kit now consists of:
- a good quality rubber spatula
- my Kenwood chef
- a makeshift 60watt lightbulb powered proofing box
- probe thermometer
- a clay baking pot (originally a chicken baker)
- a pizza stone
- a linen lined proofing basket
- a non-lined proofing basket
- my grain mill
- electronic 1g sensitive scales
- Kilner jars for starters
- 1 rye starter
- 1 wheat starter
- dough scraper
What's in your stash?