My 2015 Resolutions (and how I did on the 2014 list)
So, how'd I do on last year's list I posted?
1) I will continue to share home-made bread. Did that pretty well -- my end of year total for dough produced was over 324 kilograms (more than 714 lbs), with (my guess) more than 80% of that gifted.
2) I will move more. Haven't done enough of that.
3) I will do more of what I want. Still trying.
4) I will cull and simplify (a bit). Will be more specific this year.
So, here goes for 2015:
1) I'll keep sharing home-made bread. That's an easy one.
2) I will get rid of at least one item I no longer use or enjoy every day. A bit more specific from last year's #4.
3) I'll do more of what I want (including moving more). Here's hoping.
Here's hoping your 2015 is even better than your 2014.