Pancakes like bread require flour, water, salt, and a leavener.
1) Does anyone have a recipe for Fluffy Pancakes? I use the following but am interested in anything better.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 Tablespoons of sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (separate yolks from whites; beat separately; fold in whites last of all)
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- add blue berries, etc. as desired
2) Does anyone know when I am supposed to add baking soda? Some recipes call for baking powder and baking soda.