2012 Summary & Plans for 2013
2012 was a good year, bread wise, for me, I was able to bake more than 80 times (mostly weekly sandwich bread). Lots of new recipes and fun tweaking familiar recipes. Some of the new breads I made were: Poilane-Style Miche, Walnut Potica, Egg Bagels, Sourdough Croissants, Portuguese Sweet bread, Bialys, Black Olive Cheeks and Kolaches.
Plans for this year are:
- Experiment with Rye Breads
- Work on getting my starter more sour
- Experiment with Laminated dough more
To Bake List:
- Danish Rye from Chad Robertson
- DMSnyder's San Francisco Sourdough
How was your year and what are your plans for this years?