Chemicals in Fibrament stone possibly causing memory loss?
Over the last year, I have been experiencing severe memory loss. As I have been searching for answers for why this is happening or what could have cause this digression to occur, I am looking at some of the more toxic products I have been using in my daily life. One product that I have always wondered about is, my trusty Fibrament cooking stone. The smell it gave off on it's initial warming gave me a headache so bad I threw up. I am having a chemist friend of mine that works at the nearby university take a look at my stone. I am seriously concerned about this product. The company gives no indication or explanation of how the toxic smell is formed. It leaves room to wonder what is in this product. I find it hard to believe the composition of this product is so sacred that even the smell cannot be explained without the divulging the secret recipe of this stone's makeup. Any input would be much appreciated.