questions about specifics
Ok so I have some questions about what actually is healthy to go into bread....
1. Bleached V unbleached I've read some threads in various forums from differenct sites as well as this one and my question is: nutritionally which flour is better or is there such a insignificant difference it doesnt really matter?
2. I am debating on using raw sugar AKA turbinado i believe is the other term... what benefits would this type of sugar give compared to normal white sugar?
3. I go to my local central market and see all sorts of different flours ranging from your typical bleached all purpose white flour to flour made from beans... what qualities do these odd flours have and how would they impact baking yeast breads?
4. What ideally if money was not an issue should I use to make my bread to have the healthiest outcome?
5. Is it possible to make bread without sugar in it for example to have no ingredients with the chemical name that have an "ose" at the end?
6. How is it possible to ship artisan bread? my brother lives in california i live in texas... how do i get it there still intact and able to eat?
Thank you in advance for any advice you have,