Apology to all who have used my spreadsheets
To all TFL members that have used my spreadsheets.
A diligent member found the posted spreadsheets on glitzandglitterboutique.com has a mistake in the conversion factor used to convert grams to ounces, and oz. to grams. I discovered the error many months ago, and thought I'd fixed it. Obviously, something went wrong, with repairing the web site copies.
To put it in perspective, the error results in about a 1.5oz error for each kilogram of weight if you start with metric, and about 20g error for each pound of weight if you begin with English units. Converted formula remain viable, only a little bigger, or smaller. Nonetheless, I apologize for any inconvenience its caused others.
I've removed the web page containing the spreadsheets, rather than correct them.
Again, I'm sorry if this has caused anyone problems.