While shaping my loaves this afternoon, I had The Black Eyed Peas' song "Let's Get Retarded" running through my head, only the lyrics had been changed to "Let's Get Batarded." Which got me thinking some of the bad bread puns we used to make at the bakery, as well mottos I've seen at bakeries.
- I really knead the dough" - said on pay day.
- "I give good bread" - slightly off-color, but funny nevertheless.
- Flour Power!
- "Stop loafing around and get over here"
- "This is a crumb-y place to work."
- "Uh oh. I fear something has gone a-rye."
- "C'mon! Let's roll!"
- "My favorite movie? The Yeastmaster."
Any others come to mind?