I recently lost my job and am doing a lot of soul-searching for what i might next do. I've been a writing in the healthcare advertising industry since 1988 and love my job, though am also passionate about baking and am wondering if it's time to switch gears. I understand the life to be difficult and not particularly high-paying.
- Am I correct about these assumptions?
- What are good/reputable schools in Chicago or central Iowa?
- What do I need to look for in a school?
- What do I need to know once I get out of school?
- For those of you who have gone to school while trying to pay mortgages and so forth: How did you do it (BTW: I have no rich aunt or family)?
Thanks for your help.