Hoping to find a few people who could answer simple questions for me for a paper that I am writing.
1) Do you have a certification or degree in baking? Do you feel it necessary to have a degree to become a baker?
2) What flours do you like to work with the most?
3) What is the biggest challenge in baking bread?
4) Favorite tool that you could not live without
5) Biggest lesson that you would share with others regarding baking.
Hi everyone,I am an avid baker and lover of anything baked. Currently I am writing a paper on the advent of artisan bread within America for one of my Journalism. I was wondering if you could just message me with:
-WHAT 1ST INTERESTED YOU ABOUT ARTISAN BREAD? -HOW HAVE YOU INCORPORATED THIS INTO YOUR LIFESTYLE?-WERE YOU ALWAYS INTERESTED IN BAKING? -WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO COME UP WITH NEW RECIPES or DO YOU PREFER TO STICK WITH THE TRIED AND TRUE? (please add your name, state and the bakery you are affiliated with- just so that I can get all my sources right)