The Fresh Loaf

News & Information for Amateur Bakers and Artisan Bread Enthusiasts

Baguette Peel

Mizuk's picture

Baguette Peel

I am new to this forum and pretty much just have one question.  I have looking for a baguette peel or what it is called at least.  It is rectangular unlike a pizza peel and very long and narrow.  Thanks very much!  Dave

Breadwhiner's picture

 I don't know what it is called other than "wood oven peel" but here is where you can buy one....