October 6, 2017 - 10:14pm
Hey There! I've got a few questions about Artisan Baking I was hoping someone may be able to help me out with? Please and thankyou!
- What ingredients cause Panettone to have such a short shelf life?
- What are the finished characteristics of Turkish Pidé (firm dough)?
- Explain the pre baking procedure required for the Turkish Pidé (wet dough), and why it is necessary?
- Poori is a type of pocket bread. What causes the pocket?
- What is a standard test to see if your flat bread is of good quality?
- In the “traditional baguette” why is it necessary to add the water in a number of stages?
- What are the effects on the finished product when you retard artisan dough?
- What are the ideal retarder conditions?