Chocolate Cake with Snowy Meringue Recipe
Making of Chocolate Cake with Snowy Meringue is a big process and needs lots of patience. But it’s worth for an amazing treat.
For making of CAKE LAYERS
- 1 1/4 (200 ml) cups butter (unsalted, softened)
- 2 (200 ml) cups flour
- eight ounces of chocolate (bittersweet),chopped
- 2 medium size teaspoons of baking powder
- 3/4 medium size teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2(200 ml) cups of sugar
- ½ (200 ml) cup buttermilk (low-fat)
- 1 1/2 medium size teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 6 eggs taken together and beaten up
FOR making of GANACHE FILLING
- 3 (200 ml) cups of cream,
- 1 1/2 pounds chocolate (semi-sweet)
- 2 cups almonds (toasted)
FOR making ofGANACHE GLAZE
- 3 (200 ml) cups of cream (heavy)
- 1 pound chocolate (semi-sweet and coarsely chopped)
FOR making of TOPPING
- 4 (white alone) of eggs
- 1 1/2(200 ml) cups sugar
- For layers of cake: Preheat the oven to 3250 F degrees. Butter 2 cake pans of 0” size. Line the inside part with paper (parchment). Dust flour over it, set aside. Melt chocolate in a bowl which is set over a pan full of water (simmering), allow it to cool. In a medium bowl take 1. Flour, 2. Baking powder and 3. Salt, whisk it and set aside.
- Put butter and sugar in a bowl. Mix it until turns pale and also fluffy. Mix in 1. Buttermilk and 2. Vanilla. 3. Flour mixture in lots of batches, in middle mix 4. (2) Eggs. 5. Chocolate (Melted) until becomes smooth.
- Divide the batter. Bake it for half hour. Remove the parchment. Allow it to cool. Wrapped it in a plastic Cakes, be refrigerated, for 2 days.
- Filling (ganache): heat cream on a sauce-pan (medium). Take chocolate in a bowl and stir it until smooth. Allow it to cool. Beat it on a medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the cake and trim it. Spread almonds over the cake. The remaining filling spread it on the sides. With spatula smooth it. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Glaze (ganache): Boil cream in a medium high. In a bowl pour chocolate and stir it.
- Transfer the cake to a baking sheet. Pour glaze over the cake. Refrigerate until set.
Toppings: Put egg (whites) and sugar in a bowl. Whisk it until the sugar gets dissolved fully. Beat on high speed until it gets stiff. Mound meringue on top of cake and swirl it.