Commercial deck oven recommendations
I am currently in the midst of setting up a bakery in Singapore and would like some advice on selecting an electric deck oven.
I have narrowed down my list to European made ovens and have gotten quotations from several suppliers in Singapore. However, I'm not sure which would be the best brand to go with.
These are the ovens which I have shortlisted. They are all 4 deck electric deck ovens with steam injection and each deck can hold four 400x600mm sheet pans. Prices are all just rough estimates given and have been converted from Singapore dollars.
1) Wachtel Piccolo II-4 ~ US$27,000 (Germany)
2) Sveba Dahlen SDS ~ US$36,000 (Denmark)
3) Miwe Condo ~ US$36,000 (Germany)
4) Bongard Soleo ~ US$38,000 (France)
5) Pavailler Rubis ~ US$36,000 (France)
Does anyone have any recommendations on which would be the best and most reliable brand? The primary difference would be where it is made. I appreciate any advice given.