Mini baguette attempt
Here is my most recent attempt/experiment of baguettes. Even after reading articles, watching youtube videos, I am still pretty horrible at shaping a baguette properly. :-) I haven't given up, but after the last 3-4 attempts, I may go back to simpler shapes for a while.
This one is a 33% poolish, 33% sourdough levain, no flour soaker or mash, overall hydration 66%, everything at ambient room temp. All flour was organic KA AP flour. The crumb is decently open, and the flavor is good.
I took two pictures of the same thing, in different lighting conditions in my kitchen at the time..