Well, this loaf came out a lot better. So much so that I had actually eaten the majority of it before I thought to take a picture. Suffice to say, it was a nice, moist, slightly sour rye-wheat loaf with a firm crust and a semi-open crumb. It stuck a bit to the pan, but that was sort of my fault. I'm very pleased with this, though. My next step is to actually make a bread with some sort of aesthetic shape to it, and perhaps slash it a bit. I will try to take a picture before I eat it all next time.
I decided that, whilst waiting for my autolyse, I would make an account on here to chronicle my progress. I'm in the beginning stages of what should be a decent loaf if I don't muck it up. I'm using a fairly mushy dough, and this is going to be the first chance for glory with my brand-new starter, which I've managed to make grow from the wastes of Wyoming, where I thought nothing lived. Apparently, we have yeast.
The starter, by the way, owes credit to SourdoLady's methods involving pineapple juice, which seem to have worked wonderfully.
This will be the first loaf of bread I've baked in about a month, I've just never had the time or inclination to do so until now. I'll post results once I'm done. Wish me luck!